We get to go swimming a few times a week. I just keep forgetting to take pictures. Last week, we were invited to a birthday party for a little boy turning one, and I remembered the camera. Finally!

Peter was trying to get Josh to come over for the picture. This is as close as he managed to get.

Emily started to make this face the other day. It's SO cute! What do you think it means?

My handsome little Josh.

This was the first time she had a true mohawk. Her hair is always an adventure.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Swimming is always a great aspect of the summertime! :o)
Hey Angie!! Thanks for stopping by my blog - it's great to hear from you. Your kiddies are the cutest!! I'll keep checking on ya! :)
So cute, I think that face is of the pondering type...or maybe she's working on a doodie...lol.
your kiddies are cuties!
-Coty
Post a Comment