Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Since Vacation

So, here's a quick update on what we've been up to since we've been back from vacation this last month.

First of all, we had promised Josh we'd get a fish tank when we got back. So that was the first order of business. It was really cute. Josh knew that if we'd gotten the fish before we left, they would die while we were gone. So, for the few weeks before we left, when we'd go to Wal-Mart, he'd say "homa, fish, die" to let me know that we couldn't get the fish until after we went to Oklahoma.


Next, it was my last birthday ever.... I will forever be 29 now. :) Yes, I decorated the cake. I'm teaching myself. Someday, I'll get really good at it.


Josh's friend, Kai, had his first birthday party and one of their friends is a photographer who brought his super nice camera. This picture is priceless.


The other day, I walked out of the room and left the TV on. When I came back, they were just laying there, side by side, watching whatever cartoon was on.


Josh's new favorite thing to build. A tractor car wash. (This picture's for you grandpa! Now he wants to take a picture of EVERY tractor car wash for you.)

4 comments:

ginger said...

I love all of the pictures...especially the one of Emily and Josh at the birthday party! So cute!! Glad you all are doing good!

Mamapierce said...

Such cute pictures! I make my birthday cakes, too, because I'm a food snob and have to have them "just so." :o) Happy Birthday to you!

small town Hood said...

You taught yourself how to make that cake that is amazing. I took classes at michaels but I don't think I could make roses without the classes.

Your kids are getting so big its amazing how fast they grow up isn't it.

Coty said...

Just can't beat a great pic can ya? Angie, it's so neat that you are teaching yourself to decorate cakes...what a great talent to learn (and super beneficial i might add).