So, it's been a while since I've spent any time on the internet. Sorry about that. I really don't have any pictures to go in here right now. Though I'm sure I could find any of a ton of pictures that Josh has taken. He really loves the "crama" (the camera) and would be just fine if I let him have it all day long.
A few weeks ago, I got a new calling. I'm the 1st councilor in the primary in our ward now. I am really enjoying this. On Saturday, we had an activity combined with another ward... Our boundaries changed last month, so we're doing a lot of things combined with the other ward in our building right now... anyhow, it was a lot of fun. We had several rooms with presentations on different parts of the world with lots of visual aids. At the end we had an African drum band play in the cultural hall. That was super neat. Even Josh was able to pay attention to some of it and sit still for a while. That is quite the achievement by the way.
At the activity, there was a marker to write name tags. Josh wanted that marker so bad, we bought him some for home. He loves them! He asks for them every single day. It is a lot of fun to find things that he really adores.
Emily is just growing and growing. She loves to get around everywhere. She can crawl and pull herself up and cruise along the furniture. If I'm not careful I could easily lose her for a little while as she explores things in the house. She has also gotten her second tooth.
Well, there's not really a lot going on right now. I hope everyone out there is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment