Monday, December 14, 2009

Halloween

I know it's December, but here are the Halloween pictures. Sorry I'm so behind, but I think I have a pretty good excuse. ;)

The kids got to go the the church for the "Trunk or Treat" and then we took them to the zoo for "Boo at the Zoo." That's trick or treating through the path at the community college zoo. It's a lot of fun for the kids every year.


Josh was Superman. He wanted to have the fan going to blow his cape and make it look like he was flying. He had so much fun running around with his one fist in front like he was superman for real. No, he's never seen Superman, but I told him how to fly. :)


I gave Emily the choice of Tinkerbell or an Angel. She chose to be an angel. Such a beautiful one at that.


I included this picture to show how excited the kids were about Boo at the Zoo. Just kidding. I thought it was funny because they were so excited, then Emily fell asleep on the 10 minute or less ride to the zoo. My little sleepy head.


Emily thinks EVERYTHING needs to go in her mouth. Isn't the bucket so much better than all that candy?

No comments: