Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just Because

Since I did that post with all those pictures of Jessica, I wanted to make sure I put some up of the other two from February. Here are a couple more pictures from February, just because.


On Valentine's Day, we decided to make sugar cookies. They are my favorite valentine's day treat. The kids love to help. First they help make the dough. Then after waiting for the dough to chill, rolling them out and cutting the cookies with the cookie cutters isn't half bad either. Their favorite part to help with? Making sure we don't have too much dough left to re-roll by eating the little pieces on the outside of the cookie cutter. Those things would just be trouble in the new ball of dough, so they must be eaten. What would I do without their help? ;)



They found Daddy's safety goggles. Emily put them on all by herself. Good job, Emily!


Josh couldn't be cuter if he tried.

No comments: