As I was working on my Christmas newsletter, I thought of a funny story about Joshua. Then I figured it was too self-deprecating for a good Christmas newsletter, and Peter thought I should include it here. Just so we can all look back and chuckle. Well, Joshua is really sensitive to my mood, among other things. I think he may just be a fairly sensitive kid. This makes him so so sweet. He is also very observant. He has figured out that some mornings, mommy just wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. When this happens, Joshua sometimes ends up telling me, "Look Mommy, I'm being very nice (or helpful) right now, so you don't have to be so cranky today." How sweet can you get? Of course, this almost always makes me smile... unless I've fallen out of the wrong side of bed. :) I am thankful to have the little reminder that I don't need to be so cranky. I am so blessed in so many things, I should be able to see through the sleepiness, and still crack a smile. Thank you for helping me out there, Joshua.
No comments:
Post a Comment