Monday, May 19, 2008

Elmo Kite

The other day at Wal-Mart... we JUST got a supercenter in town. It's so nice... Anyhow, I was at Wal-Mart, and I found some kites for $1. So, I got an Elmo one for Josh. EVERYTHING is Elmo (or Cars) for Josh. He was so excited to go fly it. Even though I'm sure he didn't know what was going to happen. So, Saturday evening, Daddy and Josh flew the kite. I think Josh liked it even more after that.

"How'd it get so high???? I'm sure I can still get it!"



Josh was a little confused about which strings to hold on to to make it fly...

Emily had fun watching... and eating her dress. Yummy!

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

What fun! :o)

Camille said...

I have a dollar kite I got for Christian and we have yet to fly it. Now I'm inspired to get out there with it after your cute post. :)

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

Braden loves Elmo too! Kite flying is so fun!