Josh's favorite new toy is probably the new train set with the waterfall. It's pretty cool. And with all the other pieces we have, Peter and Josh can make some really neat tracks.

Here are a couple examples of what we've been filling up our front room with lately. Josh is so proud of them. He wants a picture of all of them. In the bottom right corner, you can even see him taking a picture of his own on his own new camera.

Here are a couple examples of what we've been filling up our front room with lately. Josh is so proud of them. He wants a picture of all of them. In the bottom right corner, you can even see him taking a picture of his own on his own new camera.

1 comment:
The train set looks like tons of fun. And I keep looking back at pictures of the kids, and they always look so happy. They seem so much more well-adjusted than I fear I might have been as a child. Good for you and Peter for being their parents!
KC
Post a Comment