Way back at the beginning of December (I promise to catch up soon. Really!) we had some friends over for dinner. AnnaLea and Janessa Higginbotham were in town on business and we were fortunate that they were able to squeeze us in. They were super busy and we were so glad to see them. The kids had a blast playing with them, but I think they had just as much fun. Below are some pictures from their visit.

Janessa going down our clubhouse slide. By the way, this slide is completely made of cardboard. Peter is such the engineer. He designed it so that even he can go down with concern of squishing it. Amazing, I tell you!
Janessa going down our clubhouse slide. By the way, this slide is completely made of cardboard. Peter is such the engineer. He designed it so that even he can go down with concern of squishing it. Amazing, I tell you!

No comments:
Post a Comment