Monday, March 15, 2010

My New Do

I tend to get bored of my hair on a semi-regular basis. I was planning to wait until it really warmed up to do anything about it, but my hair was getting really annoying. So I went and saw Susan at The Stylin' Gator (352) 367-8511... I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a hairdresser in the area.



Pre-Haircut - My goodness was it long. I have so much hair that it just gets heavy when it gets long. It looks so flat to me. I think this hair belongs in the '60's. So long, farewell!


Although the shirt is apparently not flattering, I think the haircut is. It's amazing the difference a good haircut can make in the way you look.


What I cut off. The pen is there as a length reference. I'll be sending this off to Locks of Love to be made into a wig. This is highly satisfying, and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about getting rid of a bunch of length. I weighed it to see how much is gone. It's around 3 oz, so it didn't make the scale budge. I thought I was getting a free half pound toward my weight goals. Oh well. I tried.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Another Piece Of Chocolate said...

Your cut looks great and a great cause to support. I have been wanting to go short for quite some time but you stole the hairstyle I was thinking of getting :- )

MJ said...

Angie, you look incredible! (can't believe you just had a baby!) Love the new hair cut and that's awesome you were able to help someone else in the process as well!

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

Your new hair cut is so cute!