A good friend of ours, Michelle Ross, made a pair of dresses for the girls. They are so cute. She gave these to us at the end of January, and I took these pictures right away. I had no idea how long Jessica could wear hers. I think she's officially outgrown it now. She is so talented at sewing. Thanks a ton, Michelle!

I was trying to get a picture of the two girls together with their matching dresses. Josh did not want to be left out. He loves the camera. He's happy on either side of the lens, as long as he's involved in the shot. These yellow dresses are adorable. I think Emily will still be able to wear hers for a few more weeks at least, but she may be getting too tall for it. We'll see.

I thought I'd include a few more pictures. I just think my kids are so cute. I hope you enjoy them!

Jessica is getting so good at holding things. She can even get her pacifier in her mouth on her own at times.

Josh can be such a good big brother

Emily thoroughly enjoys any time I let her hold Jessie. If you'll notice, Jessie seems a little less than amused, but she handles it well.
No comments:
Post a Comment