Can this really be the same girl?

Jessica and Daddy in April for our first outing to the pool. The water was so cold, I didn't even get in. They were white white white. (Her legs are even a little purple from the cold... and we weren't in it for that long that day.)

This is also Jessica... in June. Can you tell she's from Florida now? And the doctor was worried about making sure she got enough vitamin D. I think we're there. I was actually worried that she would have a problem burning since she seemed so pale, but now she is the darkest of the family... at least her arms. Her face and legs still have room to catch up. (Daddy has also started to get a bit darker, though not as drastically so, since he has to work inside all day... poor guy.)
1 comment:
That is CRAZY!! I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment