Last night, Joshua wanted to teach the lesson in Family Home Evening. He really wanted to teach from the nursery manual, so we let him teach us. He opened up to the page that pictures the beginning of the world with greenery and animals and water. And he was telling us that the elephant was born, and then the zebra was born, and then the giraffe was born. Then he stopped and looked at one of the pictures and said, "What is this?" Daddy told him it was a fox. And I expected him to go on with the previous explanation, but he stopped and thought for a good 10-15 seconds. Very seriously, mind you. Then he said, "I was wrong, the fox was born first, then the deer..." etc, etc around the picture. It was very cute, and very thought out. He also told us that Jesus made the world, so he is picking up on the important details as well. I know I forgot some of the important details of the lesson that made it super cute, so I'm going to have Peter fill in what he recalls.
Joshua teaching us a lesson about the creation of the world
No comments:
Post a Comment