When we were visiting family in Oklahoma on our way out here, my dad gave Joshua a packet of "Magic Beans" to plant in our new backyard. Joshua waited, not necessarily patiently, until planting day finally came. I think it was on July 2. Here are some pictures of our progress so far. Just one month into it.

Joshua got to help water after he helped plant. He still loves to water those plants most days of the week.

This picture is just about 3 weeks into the process... sorry I don't have up to date photos here. This is a picture of Joshua's feet as he inspects the magic beans. They sure seem to be doing well so far. Hope they give us some food soon.

This is a mound of cantaloupe.

And here are the carrots. I think they need to be thinned a bit. We planted awfully late in the season, but we're hoping that the magic soil of California will help in this process. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment