Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blue or Pink?

Well, I had an ultrasound done on Monday, August 1. The technician couldn't tell me much, but I assume everything is alright. This baby has a nice little heartbeat, and all the parts I could make out. Anyhow, below are the pictures they gave to us.


The top left picture is of the spine. The top right picture is of the face. You can also see a little fist up there, too. The bottom left picture is the profile. And the bottom right picture is a leg and foot.

Now for the answer to the question... drum roll please...

We will be pulling out all of Joshua's old BLUE clothes... and the other color ones as well. But yes, he will have a brother. At the moment, he'd rather have his own room, but I don't think it will be too much longer before he decides a brother is far better than his own room. :)

4 comments:

Another Piece Of Chocolate said...

Wonderful!! So very exciting.

Robyn said...

Yahoo for boys! Congrats to you guys.

Anonymous said...

So exciting for your family. Joshua will be so happy to have a brother.

Ashley said...

YAY!!! Congrats!! :)