Thursday, August 4, 2011

Some Assembly Required

On July 23, we went and picked up some shelves for the toys. However, some assembly was required before the shelves were ready.


Here is a picture of the shelves before any work had been done. :)


Thank goodness my husband knows what to do when provided with few instructions on a project such as this.


After a week of hard work, the shelves were ready for the kids to help with the finishing touches. They got to paint the beautiful decorations on the shelves. They did such a good job... too bad the sun was in their eyes. Otherwise, they would have been all smiles. I promise.


Jessica was tired of pictures so I stood in for her this time. Again, the sun was just not cooperating with us. Oh well. The shelves are really nice. That's what's important.


Here are the shelves in the house. I'd forgotten there was carpet in this corner. It's so nice to have a place for things. :)

No comments: