Thursday, August 16, 2012

Voting?

After taking these photos of Emily, I realized she looks like she just participated in voting in Iraq.  (Unless it's really some other country where they get purple fingers for voting)  Anyhow, Emily had a little mishap on her scooter.  She was speeding along, and attempted to make a turn a little too sharp and too fast.  She caught herself with her hands, but somehow landed in such a way that badly bruised the tip of her finger.  I thought maybe she had broken it, but she could bend it and everything.  The doctor's office, when I called, suggested that it was probably just a bruise.  Sure glad I didn't take her in to find out she had a bruise.  :)

Sure is a pretty color of purple

I seem to remember seeing pictures of people like this just after voting in Iraq(?).  Except they were generally not trying to pretend to frown.  It was a good effort, though.

No comments: