So, I am still blogging pictures from July, and it's the end of August. I guess that's the way summer goes for me. We do a bunch of stuff, and you don't get to hear about it until it's all over. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up soon.

The kids love to drive around the house together. That is, when they can agree to use different "cars." Half the time, they both want whichever "car" the other one wants. Oh well. I guess that's typical.
The kids love to drive around the house together. That is, when they can agree to use different "cars." Half the time, they both want whichever "car" the other one wants. Oh well. I guess that's typical.
One day, while we had some friends over to play, someone's car was being towed from the parking lot. One of the residents cars was broken down, so this was not an illegal parking towing or anything. Anyhow, the kids heard this funny noise and ran to the window to watch. This kept their attention for an amazing amount of time as they got to watch the car get lifted up on the flatbed and taken away. Josh talked about how they took away Bruce's car for several days after that. In the picture, left to right, is Josh, his friend Brandon, and Emily. They are all standin on the window sill to get a better look above the shrubs.

No comments:
Post a Comment