So, this sequence of pictures didn't turn out quite as I'd hoped. The actual events were quite amusing.
Peter was laying on the bottom bunk and Emily crawled up and started kissing him. What was funny was that she just kept doing it. I think it lasted well over 5 minutes. Long enough for me to go find the camera while it was still going on. I guess she just really loves her daddy. Peter didn't know quite what to do. He just kept laughing and trying to get her to quit, but she was quite determined.

Emily got distracted by the camera for a few seconds.
Peter was laying on the bottom bunk and Emily crawled up and started kissing him. What was funny was that she just kept doing it. I think it lasted well over 5 minutes. Long enough for me to go find the camera while it was still going on. I guess she just really loves her daddy. Peter didn't know quite what to do. He just kept laughing and trying to get her to quit, but she was quite determined.
Emily got distracted by the camera for a few seconds.

1 comment:
That is so funny. Merilee had her make-out sessions too. She said she was kissing like a princess and we would literally have to push her off. So funny!!
Post a Comment