Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun on the Beach

During our week in the Destin area, we were able to visit the beach every single day. We took pictures on Monday, our first trip to the beach. The rest of the week looked about the same. :)

Josh took the task of playing in the sand very seriously. Here he is working on one of his first sand castles.


Emily has a thing for bottles of water. Who would have known they could be such a wonderful toy.


Here's Josh really letting us know how much he loved being at the beach. I think my kids could live in the sand if I'd let them.


Josh is ever the helper. Boogie boards are apparently made to be used either on land or at sea.


Here is the artisan hard at work. Now I see where Josh gets his serious sand castle building side.


Each of us got a turn to be buried in the sand. It's surprising how heavy the sand can get. Josh had fun, but Emily wasn't so sure about it.

No comments: