On one of the last days of the trip to Destin... I know, it was almost 2 months ago, but it's better late than never, right? Anyhow, we went to a place to play miniature golf. Unfortunately, there are no pictures of the actual golfing, but we had a great time. Emily ran around playing with the golf balls, and Josh played with his aunts and cousins. This place was really neat. It had several other things for us to do while we were there. I remembered the camera after the golf was over, but I got some of the rest of the fun.

Josh got to go on the bumper boats. But Emily was too short. Poor girl had to sit on the sidelines and watch.

Josh and Daddy getting into the boat.

The boats also had waterguns to shoot everyone else with. What could be better than that?

Emily was not content to stand on the bench seat. I couldn't, for the life of me, pry her off of the fence as she stood perched on top of the back of the bench. At least she found a way to enjoy it too.

After the bumper boats, we visited the kiddie park, where everyone could enjoy their time. Here's Josh riding in the engine of the train.

And Emily really enjoyed her seat on the train as well.

Then there were the airplanes.

And the carousel. Josh was doing a great imitation of the clown right there beside him.

Emily wanted to ride on a horse that went up and down. I don't think we could have asked for a day more fun for the kids. I think they will LOVE visiting amusement parks someday soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment