I am still not caught up to date on this blog yet, but seeing as we had a BIG event today, I thought I'd go ahead and share. Emily got her first hair cut! Yeah! Well, not exactly how I'd planned it going. That's for sure.
Jessie had woken up early for her nap, so I was in the bedroom trying to put her back down. When I finally came out, I saw Josh standing in front of Emily with scissors in hand. Emily's hair looked like it was laying in such a way that didn't make sense, unless it was cut. I stopped and stared for at least 30 seconds, if not a whole minute. I think my jaw was laying on the ground. I think Josh new he was in trouble. When I asked if he'd cut her hair, he said really fast "No." Obviously not true. So, he went to his corner as I inspected the damage. It could have been worse. Had Jessie taken much longer, there might not have been anything left. Right now, I'm just going to leave it alone and see how it grows out.
Jessie had woken up early for her nap, so I was in the bedroom trying to put her back down. When I finally came out, I saw Josh standing in front of Emily with scissors in hand. Emily's hair looked like it was laying in such a way that didn't make sense, unless it was cut. I stopped and stared for at least 30 seconds, if not a whole minute. I think my jaw was laying on the ground. I think Josh new he was in trouble. When I asked if he'd cut her hair, he said really fast "No." Obviously not true. So, he went to his corner as I inspected the damage. It could have been worse. Had Jessie taken much longer, there might not have been anything left. Right now, I'm just going to leave it alone and see how it grows out.
1 comment:
It's really not that bad....at least now we can see her eyes! ;) And Jessie has gotten to be quite the chunk since we saw her!! It's amazing how much the two look alike when you look back at that older picture of Emily!!
Post a Comment