Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fathers and Sons Campout

Last weekend, March 13-14, was the Stake's Fathers and Sons Campout. Peter and Josh went and had an absolute blast. You know, I thought it would be so easy going back to having 1 child. Not so. I am so used to Josh and Emily entertaining each other, I had no idea what to do with myself. Oh well. Somehow, we survived just fine, all by ourselves. But, we were definitely ready to have Daddy and Josh back by the time they got home on Saturday.


Doesn't Josh look like such a big kid in this picture? No more toddler here!


Josh loved his first try at tether ball. Who wouldn't? You swing a ball around, and it comes right back to you. What genius.


At some point, Josh decided he wanted to play in the tent. After all, that's why they went camping... to spend time in a tent.


The campsite was on a lake. Again, Josh looks so big to me. I just can't get over how much he's growing and becoming a little boy.

Here's Josh with his friend Brandon. I love how little boys are not afraid to hold hands. So sweet.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephen and Ashley said...

Yeah for campouts! I too was at a loss of what to do while they were gone. I was ready for a little bit of time without Brandon, but the second he was gone I was missing him. I ended up buying him a toy at a yard sale because I missed him so much (and I needed to gain back favorite parent status j/k) Thanks again for the ride (it worked out great since our car broke down the next day, who's to say it would have made it!)