Friday, March 27, 2009

Funny Topics

Earlier today, I was picking up in the kids bedroom while they played. Out of the blue, Josh starts up quite the conversation.

Josh - "I want a baby."

I was a little surprised. So, I said, "A baby like Baby Molly?" (Baby Molly is Emily's favorite doll.)

To which he replies, "No, I want a real baby."

"Oh? Like Emily was a baby?"

"Yes."

Me - "Why?"

Josh - "I like babies."

Me - "Do you want a baby boy? Or a baby girl?"

Josh (after thinking about it for a moment) - "A boy"

I'm glad he's decided all this. I told him we'd see what we could do about it. Wow, where do they come up with these things? Maybe it's because his cousins are about to have a new little baby boy... in several months, that is.

1 comment:

Stephen and Ashley said...

Does Josh know something we don't know? :) Yeah for kids who make us smile...and make the hard days worth it.