Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kisses

So, recently, Peter and I haven't been trading date nights with some friends of ours. It has been wonderful. We love our kids, but we love spending time just the two of us.

Last time it was our turn to watch Elizabeth, Josh got super brave. Emily was making kissy faces at me, so I said, "Emily, you want to give mommy kisses?" So, in response, Josh walked up to Elizabeth and said "You want to give me kisses?" It was so funny! She, of course, looked at him for just a moment and turned and walked away. Poor Josh.


I tried to get him to do it again, but this is the best picture I got of the two. Oh well. I guess I just need to live with the camera on my wrist. We'll see if anything exciting happens this Friday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: