Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Song Title Trivia

Every night at bedtime, we sing primary songs to the kids. Josh has gotten to where he asks for certain of his favorites each night. Typically, his version of the titles are fairly straight forward. Such as

"In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen" = "I pray in faith"
or
"The Baptist" = "Baptism"

But a couple weeks ago, we had to decipher this one

"The Spirit Star"

Wow! What in the world could that be? (Josh is such a creative boy) Well, I figured it out. But I was wondering if any of you had any idea. Leave a comment with your guess, and I'll let you in on the answer in a couple of days. :)

(Hint - this phrase does appear in the first verse when going completely off the way it may sound to a 3 year old.)

No comments: