It was brought to my attention that I have not posted a belly picture... I have, but you probably didn't see it, since I posted it for a month before the actual posting date. Click here to see my belly at the beginning of June, if you'd really like. So, unless you knew it was there, you wouldn't know to go look. Anyhow, I had this picture taken this morning, so this is me today. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow. I feel HUGE, but this picture isn't too bad, I don't think, anyhow.


2 comments:
Yeah I am so bigger than you!! i can't even fit in my larges anymore. The doctor says he is already measuring at 6 lbs 5 oz.
I remember that pic now that I've seen it again. It's just that every pic since then, you have been sitting down or had a kid blocking your belly. You're not very big. I was definitely bigger. I guess that means, lucky you, you won't be having a 9 pound baby.
Post a Comment