Jessica Pearl Datin was born at 9:06 am this morning (October 22, 2009). She weighed 6 lbs 6 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. She was born 9 days early and is a little smaller than both of our others but is very healthy and eating well.
Angie woke me up this morning between 1:30 and 2 am. We had to wait for our babysitter to get here and then got to the hospital by about 3:30 am. Once she started pushing just before 9:00 she came fast. The doctor barely got there and got his gloves on in time. Here are a couple of pictures since everyone is dying to see them.

About a minute after birth.
Angie woke me up this morning between 1:30 and 2 am. We had to wait for our babysitter to get here and then got to the hospital by about 3:30 am. Once she started pushing just before 9:00 she came fast. The doctor barely got there and got his gloves on in time. Here are a couple of pictures since everyone is dying to see them.
About a minute after birth.

12 comments:
Congratulations - she is beautiful!
Salutatory congratulations are in order. I'm glad everyone is healthy and happy. It would have been cool to everyone else that she was born on Halloween, but this way it will seem to Jessica that she gets her own special day. Kind of like my Christmas Eve nephew. When do the girls get to come home? I promise that I'll call soon.
KC
That is very exciting news!! She's so little and beautiful. I bet Angie is glad she didn't have to wait another 9 days. Good luck and best wishes for a quick recovery.
CONGRATS!!!
Yeah!!! We are so happy for you all. What a special time. I'm so glad that Josh and Emily love her!
We wish so much we could see her...
Love,
the Evans
Oh my gracious she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!! BTW - did you even gain 1 pound with this pregnancy?!?!? You don't even look like you had a baby! CONGRATS again - you two sure do make some cute babies! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! She is just gorgeous. Can't wait to see more pics. Meghan
Congratulations!!!!!! Welcome Jessica Pearl Datin - I can't wait to meet you!! Wow, I was really surprised you went so early! Good Job!!
YAY!
She is a doll baby!
Congratulations! -Now, get lots of sleep ;)
me next!
Suprise suprise!! A GIRL and she even came a little early. She is beautiful. . . can't wait to meet her. I'm here to make dinner for you when Grandma leaves :) Rest up!
Congratulations! She's a beauty! Hope you're recovering quickly and feeling well Angie!
Congrats you guys!! She is adorable. I am glad to hear that everything went well.
Post a Comment