Since I had Josh by c-section, and I don't want another one, my doctor likes to do an ultrasound toward the end to check on weight and position. Mostly to determine if he feels comfortable letting me do a VBAC. Anyhow, we had an ultrasound on Tuesday, October 13. The baby measured about 6 lbs 4 oz. It's right on target to be about the same size as the other two when he/she finally decides to join us. Here is a picture we got from the ultrasound.
After the ultrasound we were supposed to get, the technician switched wands (or whatever they call those things) and started a 4D ultrasound. She said that there was so much fluid around the baby's face, she just couldn't help herself. We didn't complain too loudly. I've always thought the 4D ones looked a little strange. Now we have one of our own and we can compare how close these pictures actually are to the real thing when our little one arrives.
4 comments:
That is an amazing shot of your baby!! I had those done with Ethan and it was so cool. It's amazing how real they are and how they really do look like them when they come out. Good luck with the end! I hope all goes well!
That is such a cool picture! I wish I got one of those. Good luck as the due date approaches. :)
Meghan
Amazing picture!! So are you waiting until delivery to find out the gender?
I think that is a great picture! We are excited to welcome your new little one!!
Post a Comment