Just a few more pictures from September, and then I think I'm all caught up! Yeah!

Look at this smile. I just love it! So cute, and such a sweetheart.

Josh is just as adorable here. I think I need to get these two pictures printed and hung on the wall.

Snack time with Daddy is so special. It only happens a couple times a week, if that. They sure to love their Daddy. So does their Mommy. ;)

This was an engineering marvel. Josh decided he wanted to use the lifts we have to take the track to the top of the waterfall, but not use the waterfall. Daddy helped him figure out how to get the track back to the ground. Quite the creative little group we have here.
1 comment:
I love Peter too. I just wanted you to know. It's because he's such a good friend. And those pictures ARE great! You should print out the first three, including the daddy snack time, to put on your wall. And I know I'm speaking to a biased woman, but your children really are adorable. I always love looking at the sparkle in their eyes.
KC
Post a Comment