Sunday, October 4, 2009

Random Cute Pictures from August

I was going through my pictures, and I realized that I had several pictures of the kids that I enjoy, but that have no connection to much else. So, here are several pictures, just for the sake of pictures. Enjoy!

Is Emily practicing to become a model???


Josh wanted a picture, then, too. Whatever Emily gets, Josh wants too. It goes the other way as well.


Here is Emily "keeping company on" Josh while he uses the bathroom. It's so sweet of her to help him feel more comfortable in there. He's not a fan of being alone. She loves to sit in there like this. Just lounging away, like it's the most comfortable seat in the house. Who would have guessed?


Family Home Evening Refreshments. It's their favorite.


Josh was insistent that every photo taken of him should include him eating his ice cream cone. I guess we just needed to know that he could lick his cone with the best of them by the time he was 3 1/2 years old.


Every Saturday morning, Peter makes pancakes for breakfast, and the kids love to get up at the counter to help out. So, here they are being such big helpers in the kitchen. I also was quite surprised at how big Josh looks here. He no longer looks so much like a toddler, but is really getting to be quite the little boy instead.

No comments: