Sunday, October 4, 2009

Football Season

Peter is a HUGE NCAA football fan. For the first time in our married life, we finally got tickets for him to go to the games. Here, you have to enter your name into the lottery, and hope you get them. We did. We got a set for him, and one for me. So far, he's been to 2 games, and I've been to 1. We've been selling the ones we don't use.


Peter with two guys from the office, Kenton and Akwasi, at the Florida vs Charleston Southern.


Here we are at the Florida vs Tennessee game. Boy, was it hot! I had been planning to go to the Arkansas game here in a couple weeks, but I was so worn out from this adventure, I will have to pass. It occurred to me while I was there that I had never sat in a student section before. The people behind us were quite vulgar. Made me really appreciate the time I spent in the band section... where people are generally not allowed to swear because they are in uniform.

No comments: